CryoNOV Pulse Cold and Compression Therapy System is a newly-developed product that integrated continuous cold and intermittent hydrodynamic compression therapies to reduce pain and swelling, reduce muscle spasms, encourage cellular oxygen supply to help you to heal faster, recover better, and enjoy more effective pain relief after an injury or surgery.
A full set of Pulse Cold Compression Therapy Unit Comes With Cooler, Wrap, Connector Hose
Carry bag for Therapy System
Dual Connector Hose
Other wraps for different body parts
How to use:
Step 1: Push the door release button to open the cooler door, add the ice and water into the cooler, please note that the ice and water need to be more than half cooler. But do not overfill over 4/5 of the cooler. Close the door.
Step 2: Place the cuff on the body part, please note that the cuff can’t be placed directly against wounds), connect the cooler and cuff by the connector.
Step 3: Plug in the AC adaptor. Press the power button for about 3-5 seconds, the screen should light up and then press the plus or minus button to choose the mode, then press the play/pause button to start the cooler.
Step 4: After use, Press the power button for about 3-5 seconds to turn off the cooler. Drainage out the water from the cuff and pour out the ice and water cooler.
- Intermittent cold compression accelerates the healing process and reduces pain and swelling;
- Preset flexible treatment options to achieve the best care for you;
- Portable design to use the device anywhere and anytime;
- Perfect for Animal Ortho Clinics, Veterinary Clinics, and Home Use;
- Gives you a quiet environment during the treatment;
- Covers ankle, shoulder, leg, back, stifle, and foot.